THE CHEVY SILVERADO 1500 MAKES FOR THE PERFECT PICKUP IN BEL AIR
When shopping for a light-duty pickup truck that makes traversing the roads of Havre de Grace simple, you can end your search with the Chevy Silverado 1500. This striking model expertly and skillfully combines grit and power under the hood with striking style and comfort inside the cabin. Learn more about this exciting model, and then stop by your local Bob Bell Chevy of Bel Air to make it your own.
Choose between six unique engine options to ensure that you have the power and performance tailored to your daily needs. These options include:
• Duramax® 3.0-liter turbo-diesel
• 2.7-liter turbocharged gasoline
• 6.2-liter V8 gasoline with Dynamic Fuel Management
• 5.3-liter V8 gasoline EcoTec3 gasoline with Dynamic Fuel Management
• 4.3-liter V6 gasoline with Dynamic Fuel Management
• 5.3-liter V8 gasoline EcoTec3 gasoline with Active Fuel Management
Enjoy 277-horsepower and 460-pound-feet of torque from the diesel option, as well as 4×4 towing that amps up your trailering capacity to 9,300-pounds. Enjoy a payload of 1,870-pounds as well, to ensure you can take whatever gear you need with you on your big adventures around Havre de Grace.
The Chevy Silverado 1500 is an excellent on-road truck, but also offers the option of off-roading for those thrill-seekers around Perry Hall. With up to six available drive modes, you can customize your ride to your terrain. Enjoy the standard Normal, Sport, and Tow/Haul modes for everyday use. Or, upgrade to can access to Off-Road, Terrain, and Snow/Ice mode, for a more agile ride. With the addition of the Z71 Off-Road Package, you gain added support.
This package includes specialized suspension, automatic locking rear differential, a metal underbody shield, all-terrain tires, Hill Descent Control, Rancho® shocks, and more, for a genuinely durable ride that every Aberdeen adventurer will appreciate.
Design Choices Across Trims
The new Chevy Silverado 1500 offers shoppers eight distinct trim levels to choose from to ensure they get the style and functionality they’re looking for. Each of these models offers its own take on design features, offering a spectrum of grilles, color options, wheel sizes, interior materials, and more. Learn more about each today to determine your favorite.
• High Country: With an exclusive grille, bronze and chrome details, and 20-inch wheels, this is one of the most luxurious models of the lineup. Standard LED lighting all around, and a power tailgate makes journeys simpler around Edgewood.
• LTZ: The premium model of the bunch, enjoy chrome mirror caps, door handles, beltline accents, bumpers, and grille. Silver-painted aluminum wheels also stand out.
• LT Trail Boss: Made for the off-road, this model offers all the styling found in the Custom Trail Boss but the option for added power from the 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 engine.
• RST: Enjoy bold color options on the RST, along with glossy black details on the mirror caps and grille. LED lighting throughout and big, beautiful 18-inch wheels define this model.
• LT: Strikingly classic styling with body-color door handles, LED headlamps, and 17-inch aluminum wheels make for a show-stopper.
• Custom Trail Boss: Enjoy all the perks of the Z71 Off-Road Package alongside a 2-inch lift.
• Custom: Get some luxury add-ons like deep-tinted glass, LED taillamps, and 20-inch aluminum wheels for a competitive price.
• Work Truck: The ultimate workhorse, this model offers you the full gamut of powertrain choices and features styling meant to withstand time.
Interested in making the new Chevy Silverado 1500 pickup your own? Stop by your local Bob Bell Chevrolet of Bel Air dealership located near Edgewood and White Marsh to get behind the wheel of your favorite trim and see what makes this model so unique.